Justin Jack recently joined our team as an associate specializing in family law with a strong background in criminal defense. After receiving a Juris Doctorates at the University of Oklahoma College of Law. He has successfully represented numerous clients including murder jury trials, civil judgments, and all aspects of family law.
Justin joined Elton Jenkins Law, P.L.L.C. as an Associate attorney in 2018, adding needed expertise to an already thriving practice. Justin is focused on the bottom line of his. He is uniquely able to achieve a favorable outcome for his clients while having the ability to put each client at ease. While Justin is clearly an expert in criminal defense, his true gift is representing clients in family law. While criminal law requires the ability to navigate through a high stakes, Justin knows that the highest stakes in most people’s lives is their family.
Justin was born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and lives in Norman, Oklahoma. He graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a Masters in Philosophy He went on to graduate from the University Of Oklahoma College of Law, where he attained his Juris Doctor.
- Supreme Court of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2015
- University of Oklahoma
- B.A. - 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Family Law Section, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Criminal Law Section, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Bankruptcy and Reorganization, Oklahoma Bar Association