A Family Law Attorney Who Puts Your Case First
At Elton Jenkins Law, P.L.L.C., we represent soon-to-be divorcees, parents, domestic abuse victims and guardians in family law cases. With nearly two decades in practice in Oklahoma, our lawyers are well-equipped to take on simple to multifaceted issues. Whether you are heading into court or mediation, it is critical to have a seasoned attorney by your side to avoid mistakes from being made.
You need an advocate by your side who is well-versed in the law and knows how to help you get what you want. Together, we will create a customized approach and make your case a top priority.
Our Family Law Practice
We offer a broad range of family law services, including representing clients in cases involving:
- Child custody and support — From simple to complex cases, we assist both married and unmarried parents to determine parenting rights and obligations as well as paternity.
- Divorce — We fight for divorcees to negotiate property and debt divisions, alimony amounts, parenting rights and business valuations in mediation and litigation.
- Protective and restraining orders — We stand by victims of domestic violence to protect them from their abusers by taking legal action.
- Guardianship — We take the appropriate steps to grant guardians legal rights over minor children.
- Child abuse and neglect — We represent clients who have been accused of child abuse and neglect as well as victims’ family members and legal guardians.
These are just a few of the many types of cases we can assist you with, and we encourage you to contact us to discuss your individual legal issue.